Thursday, April 26, 2012

10 Minute Free-Style Without Lifing Pen or Stopping to Think - March 30th

Somehow I'm swept away by the majesty of the Savior. In His unrelenting goodness to my family. I think of others and how hard it can be, and I'd say I have it pretty good. I'm sure they'd say that too. Well, that's just it; we all have our problems don't we? We get caught up in the waves of uncertainty. But the fact of the matter is I am not equipped to handle my neighbor's problems, and they aren't equipped to handle mine. I'm not so tough. It's the Lord who gives me the strength I need through each passing trial. And passing is what it is. Time is fleeting - good and bad. When I get down - I get down deep in a pit, and when I'm on top of the world, I think it will last forever. No matter how it goes is irrelevant, quite frankly. Time is fleeting, and instead of this being a dismal fact, I rejoice for the time draws nearer of the Lord Jesus' return. So whether I frolic in meadows of green and smell each daffodil without a care, or whether I seek refuge in the shadow of His wings as I walk through the valleys and canyons, I can find contentment and satisfaction knowing that my Savior is drawing ever nearer. I wait patiently for the Messiah to return to His people, for even those who weep and mourn shall rejoice with gladness at the sight of his familiar face.

No comments:

Post a Comment